Business Registry Sandbox Samples

Thanks to the team for releasing the new business registry API sandbox recently.

The description in the postman collection indicates that the data may not be correct as it was created in the development environment. It notes that sandbox data should be used.

I’m using a postman collection for the registry search API sandbox. While I can retrieve business records with that, it seems to be production data and is not recognized when attempting business filings in the sandbox. For instance, I can find my company name with the registry search, but when trying an annual filing API call, it returns saying that the business can’t be found.

I’d like to suggest that a list of businesses in the sandbox be made available as an HTML page, or spreadsheet. Additionally, if those were reset on a daily or weekly basis then we can mess with them and still have them available for others to work with soon after.

Thank you for your question. We will set up something shortly and record the demo so others can view it.

David

Thanks David, much appreciated.

Ian